Page 1 of 1
DOD and USA #
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 am
by gpa5294
I need some help. Back a few years ago there was a web site that listed the SN and USA and owners of GPAs. I used it to extrapolate the DOD and USA # for GPA5294. Wellllll, I have lost my notes and the web site is no longer up, can some one point me to another resource to determine them again? I know the DOD is around January 3 to 5, 1943, but have no

on a close estimate of the USA. Thanks, John
If all goes well, I should be ready for float test in the early spring.
Re: DOD and USA #
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:51 pm
by GlennV
Hi John,
if you send me your emailadress i'll send you the file in .xls
Also i've made an excelfile of my own to (gu)estimate my GPA number. I gave in your number 5294 and i got the number 707398.
Hope this helps, best regards,
Glenn
Re: DOD and USA #
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 pm
by gpa5294
Thanks Glenn,
My email j.griffin(x)megagate.com. Just put the @ in place.
Thanks again,
John
Re: DOD and USA #
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:09 pm
by Ian Grieve
John
The address you enquired about back in 2008 will now be as follows;
https://www.willysma.com/
Trust your GPA'ing is going well.
Ian (Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Aust.)
Re: DOD and USA #
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:52 pm
by Ian Grieve
John
The address you enquired about back in 2008 will now be as follows;
https://www.willysma.com/
Trust your GPA'ing is going well.
Ian (Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Aust.)